Kickoff Post-
I was motivated to sign up for tech nerd this summer because I am getting a set of Chromebooks for my classroom next year and I want to modify many of my lessons to use technology in an interactive fashion. I'm extremely excited to bring my lessons into the technological realm and look forward to online discussions that allow for quick feedback by both students and teachers.
From this class I hope to learn how to add students to groups that will streamline collaboration, 21st century skills, and student growth. I hope to learn about apps and activities that will authentically teach students useful skills that will apply to their lives. I also look forward to learning about all of the things that I have no idea exist.
As of now, I feel with the Google platform (if I used that term correctly). I frequently use sheets, docs, and slides for teaching, PLC, and assessments. I also have a Google calendar, which could use some organization, a Google Site for class, and have used other presentation formats, but I would like to focus on making many presentations more interactive and engaging for students, while maintaining high rigor for each student.
Can't wait to see and hear what you're doing next door!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to it!
ReplyDelete